431363-001 motherboard for HP pavilion DV6000
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new HP motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
Original and 100% tested replacement motherboard 431363-001 fits for HP pavilion DV6000 laptop, 60 days moneyback guarantee for motherboard 431363-001 .
view our video tutorial on how to find the HP motherboard part number.
HP Pavilion Motherboard 431363-001 Specification:
Laptop Model number:HP Pavilion DV6000
Motherboard part number: 431363-001
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Graphics Card Type:Integrated
Motherboards Warranty: 60 days
Delivery to worldwide with low shipping cost and fast speed
Conditions:Original motherboard,fully tested,in good condition ,95% new
Motherboards normally delivered within 1 to 2 days
60 days money back
Package Size: 30cm x 24cm x 10cm (11.81in x 9.45in x 3.94in)
Motherboard 431363-001 pictures
Motherboard 431363-001 are fully tested, below is our Motherboard Testing procedure :
1. Checking the general appearance of the HP pavilion motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the motherboard.
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the HP motherboards.
3. Checking HP motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. Finally, we do full checking of memory sit, connection of DVD and LCD/LED screen , The performance of mouse,Keyboard,USB, We will check the status of the battery and take a long time to run full 3D testing.after that, we restart the computer twice.
Click to learn more about how we do motherboard testing
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.