HP pavilion DV9000 447983-001 motherboard
Delivery in 4 to 7 days ( China ) ( Tax free )
Why Choose us?
- 100% tested and can offer test report for each HP motherboard .
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back .
- Good condition motherboard from HP service center .
- Professional support team
- Buyer Guide
Original and 100% tested replacement motherboard 447983-001 fits for HP pavilion DV9000 laptop.
HP 447983-001 Motherboard pictures
HP Pavilion Motherboard 447983-001 Specification:
- Chipset Manufacturer:Intel
- With CPU:No
- Ports:VGA,HDMI,IEEE1394,USB 2.0,Ethernet
- CPU Type:Intel
- Form Factor:Mini-ITX
- Memory Type:DDR2
- Memory channel:Double
- FSB / HT:800M
- Maximum Ram Capacity:4 GB
- Graphics Card Type:Non-Integrated
- Supports Display Output:Yes
- Socket Type:Socket P
- Memory Bank:4 DDR2 DIMM
- Multiple Graphics Cards:Not supported
- Hard Drive Interface:SATA
HP 447983-001 Motherboard Testing
To ensure 100% functional,Our technician test each HP 447983-001 motherboard before delivery, below is a sample of testing proof.Every testing report is with a unique order number,which means the motherboard testing is done only for your order.
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.