HP 492774-001 motherboard
Delivery in 3 to 6 days ( China ) ( Tax free )
Why Choose us?
- 100% tested and can offer test report for each HP motherboard .
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back .
- Good condition motherboard from HP service center .
- Professional support team
- Buyer Guide
HP G33 Benicia-GL8E 492774-001 motherboard ASUS IPIBL-LB DELUXE
Description of HP 492774-001 motherboard
HP 492774-001 motherboard is original. it is fully tested and 100% functional.
How do we test HP 492774-001 motherboard
1. Checking the general appearance of the HP 492774-001 motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the HP 492774-001 motherboard
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the HP 492774-001 motherboard
3. Carefully check the motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. Checking the connection of DVD and LCD/LED screen ,Checking the memory sit function. And check the performance of mouse,Keyboard,USB, We will take a long time to run full 3D testing.after that, we restart the computer twice.
Shipping info for HP 492774-001 motherboard
BEYOND TECH with major international shipping companies like HONGKONG POST,DHL, UPS, FedEx, and EMS to offer free shipping and express shipping .estimated delivery time will show at checking out step. See Shipping information page
Warranty for HP 492774-001 motherboard
We offer 60 days warranty and money back guarantee for all our HP motherboard, Please refer to our warranty policy for details.
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.