HP 503098-001 motherboard
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new HP motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
503098-001 HP VIOLET3-GL8E M2N78-LA AM3 Fully Working
Description of HP 503098-001 motherboard
HP 503098-001 motherboard is original. it is fully tested and 100% functional.
How do we test HP 503098-001 motherboard
1. Checking the general appearance of the HP 503098-001 motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the HP 503098-001 motherboard
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the HP 503098-001 motherboard
3. Carefully check the motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. Finally, we check the HP motherboard memory sit, connection of DVD and LCD/LED screen , The performance of mouse,Keyboard,USB, We will take a long time to run full 3D testing.after that, we restart the computer twice.
Shipping info for HP 503098-001 motherboard
We ship motherboard internationally,normally we deliver your order within 1-2 working days.See details at Shipping information page
Warranty for HP 503098-001 motherboard
We offer 60 days warranty for HP motherboards.
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.