607702-001 motherboard for HP 2740P laptop
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new HP motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
Original and 100% tested replacement motherboard 607702-001 fits for HP 2740P laptop, 60 days moneyback guarantee for motherboard 607702-001 .
view our video tutorial on how to find the HP motherboard part number.
HP Motherboard 607702-001 Specifications:
HP Motherboard part number: 607702-001
Chipset Manufacturer: INTEL
Graphics Card Type:Integrated
Hard Drive Interface: SATA
Memory Type :DDR3
Conditions:Original motherboard,fully tested,95% new and in good condition
Delivery within 1 to 2 days, worldwide delivery
Warranty: 60 days
HP Motherboard 607702-001 testing steps:
1. Check HP motherboard 607702-001 appearance, including dust,turps, tin soldering or other dirty mark on the motherboard.
2. Check HP motherboard 607702-001 to see the electronic insulation gummed paper status.
3. Check HP motherboard 607702-001 to see whether lack of fittings, rot, rust, heat elimination chassis.
4. Check HP motherboard 607702-001 to see memory,DVD driver,internal and external connector of LCD display , Network connection, Voice, Mouse, Keyboard, Dial, USB, SD connector, PC, 3.3V COMS battery, Battery condition, we run 3D test for all motherboard have restart test for 2 times.
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.