HP 608957-001 motherboard
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new HP motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
608957-001 HP Mini 210-1000 Compaq 2102 Netbo motherboard 31NM6MB00I0
Description of HP 608957-001 motherboard
HP 608957-001 motherboard is original. we have strictly tested all the function such as video and audio,3D, internet, battery charging, monitor connection,USB connection etc
How do we test HP 608957-001 motherboard
1. Checking the general appearance of the HP 608957-001 motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the HP 608957-001 motherboard
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the HP 608957-001 motherboard
3. Carefully check the motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. At last, we check the connection function of DVD,screen, checking the memory sit ,keyboard,mouse USB.
Shipping info for HP 608957-001 motherboard
We ship motherboard internationally,normally we deliver your order within 1-2 working days.See details at Shipping information page
Warranty for HP 608957-001 motherboard
Please refer to our warranty policy for details..
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.