HP 630834-001 motherboard
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new HP motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
630834-001 HP Compaq motherboard Pavilion Dv7-4000 Series Amd S1 31Lx8Mb00X0 Da0
Description of HP 630834-001 motherboard
HP 630834-001 motherboard is original. The motherboard is packed with antistatic bag solid box.We test all motherboard carefully before shipping.
How do we test HP 630834-001 motherboard
1. Checking the general appearance of the HP 630834-001 motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the HP 630834-001 motherboard
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the HP 630834-001 motherboard
3. Carefully check the motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. The last step we do test of momey, connection of USB,DVD and screen.And then we restart the computer for 2 times to ensure everything is OK
Shipping info for HP 630834-001 motherboard
We ship HP notebook motherboard internationally, we will send you email once delivered.If you do not receive your tracking information please be sure to check your SPAM filters before calling us about the tracking information.
Warranty for HP 630834-001 motherboard
We offer 60 days warranty for HP motherboards.
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.