HP 430 450 G5 L00825-001 L12612-001 DA0X8CMB6E0 Motherboard with i7-8550U
Delivery in 5 to 7 days ( China ) ( Tax free )
Why Choose us?
- 100% tested and can offer test report for each HP motherboard .
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back .
- Good condition motherboard from HP service center .
- Professional support team
- Buyer Guide
- Series: ProBook
- Item Condition: Used
- With CPU: Yes
- Graphics Card Type: Dedicated
- Model Number: 450 G5
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Socket Type: Onboard CPU
- CPU Type: INTEL
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
HP Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number, check below information:
How to find HP motherboard part number ?
Most HP motherboards have the part number on the bottom of the laptop, printed on a white label located either behind the memory slot, or on the memory slot itself. Most of the labels will say "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". The part number consists of 6 numerical digits followed by a dash and 3 more numerical digits (usually 001, ex: 434660-001, 571186-001, 447805-001…). Some older Compaq models use part numbers starting with an F (ex: F1580-69001, F2157-60937) If you’re still not sure, you are welcome to email us for assistance.