Sony A1244753A motherboard
Ship to China within 3-5 days
- Almost new motherboard
- 100% tested working
- 120 days warranty and 60 days Money back
- Buyer Guide
Sony Laptop motherboard buyer guide
As the ports position on the motherboard can be different even for the same model motherboard, so it is recommended to send us a copy of your own motherboard picture (obverse and the reverse), so we can be sure to deliver you the corrrect Sony motherboard.Click contact to view our emai.
Sony Vaio VGN-C140 C190 C290 motherboard A1244753A
Description of Sony A1244753A motherboard
Sony A1244753A motherboard is original. All the Sony laptop motherboard from beyond tech are 100% tested before shipping.
How do we test Sony A1244753A motherboard
1. Checking the general appearance of the Sony A1244753A motherboard, to make sure no dust or any dirty on the Sony A1244753A motherboard
2. Carefully checking the insulation gummed paper of the Sony A1244753A motherboard
3. Carefully check the motherboards to ensure no lacking of fittings, rust, rot and elimination chassis.
4. Finally, we check the Sony motherboard memory sit, connection of DVD and LCD/LED screen , The performance of mouse,Keyboard,USB, We will take a long time to run full 3D testing.after that, we restart the computer twice.
Shipping info for Sony A1244753A motherboard
BEYOND TECH with major international shipping companies like HONGKONG POST,DHL, UPS, FedEx, and EMS to offer free shipping and express shipping .estimated delivery time will show at checking out step. See Shipping information page
Warranty for Sony A1244753A motherboard
Please refer to our warranty policy for details..
We ship order globally,No tax and No import duty. The estimated arrival date will show when you input your address at checkout.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1kg (2.2lb.)
- Package Size: 36cm x 34cm x 6cm (14.17in x 13.39in x 2.36in)
Sony Motherboard Buyer Guide
It is not recommended to buy a replacement motherboard according to your laptop model number, since parameter maybe different for same model laptop.(for example, graphics card version or CPU version is different).
So the accurate way is to find the motherboard part number
How to find Sony motherboard part number ?
Sony motherboards usually have the part number near the memory slot on a white label. They usually start and end with an A and contain 6 to 7 numeric characters, sometimes separated by dashes (ex: A1211450A, A1175826A, A-1199-190-A, A-1143-861-A)